This is not a foodie blog, although I may talk about food from time to time.
It is not a rant blog, although I may do that, too.
It is simply a sharing of my thoughts because we all need an audience who responds to us,
to validate that we mean something, that we are alive.
Enjoy.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Changing Blog Sites

All blogs posted on February 12, 2012, were copied from a previous blog site I used. I have nothing against that blog site, I just lost my password and couldn't figure out how to get it. That, of course, is my fault.

Also, I am a big fan of Google regardless of the gazillions of dollars the owners/shareholders make. Google gives me choices, albeit superficial choices, which appeals to my independent nature. Google has a better understanding of human nature than any other browser/website company I have used. George Orwell would be proud. Google comes off as a wonderful Big Brother. Can't help but admire that.

No comments:

Post a Comment